A State-of-the-Art Tech Park
Discover why the tech park is the home of choice for businesses in the fiber optic, telecommunications and other industries. Our innovative tenants include network providers who’ve established one of the most extensive fiber footprints in the northeastern corridor.
The campus, the site of the nation’s first armory, is on the National Register of Historic Places, with brick buildings full of old-world charm and details like exposed brick walls, arched doorways and wood floors. The historical setting meets state-of-the-art technologies to create a unique business community.
The park’s multiple buildings contain flexible spaces that can be configured for optimal smart office space, data centers or traditional layouts, including conference rooms and open floor plans.
Convenience of Resources
- Onsite property management services
- Scibelli Enterprise Center with office and mailing resources, and shared spaces ideal for board meetings, trainings and classes that create collaborative opportunities among tenant businesses
- The Olde Armory Grille, an onsite cafeteria that provides breakfast, lunch and catering services to tenants and the public, and workforce development to its dedicated staff
- Fully secure and gated campus
- 24/7 security
- Well-lit, abundant parking
- Adjacent to downtown Springfield’s central business district
- Proximity to faculty, staff and skilled graduates of Springfield Technical Community College
- Easy access to Interstates 91, 291 and 90 (Massachusetts Turnpike)
- 20 Minutes to Bradley International Airport
- 5 minutes to Springfield’s Union Station (Amtrak, CTRail, Greyhound and others)
- The region’s top provider for cross connection and colocation services
- Optimal location for telecommunications carriers
- State-of-the-art fiber optic infrastructure with unlimited bandwidth capacity
- Onsite cross-connect room
- Affordable colocation rates